Goal: 50 books this year.
Books read the past month(s): 4 in January
Books read the last month: 6 books in February
This month, like I’ve mentioned in this post I am reading books that talk about love, or has love as its theme.
I’ve read 6 books for February, and here they are:
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell
- Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
- The Road Less Traveled by M. Scott Peck, M.D.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Grimm’s Fairy Tales by Jacob Grimm and Wilhelm Grimm
I’m 20% done with my goal for the month, and I intend to keep the pace! 🙂 I’m challenging myself to “more difficult” reads for March which includes a couple of non-fiction (which almost always breaks my pace).
It was a good month of reading for me. How was yours? What books did you read the past month? What’s on your TBR for this month?
Til the next roundup,