Goal: 50 books this year.
Books read the past month(s): 10 in January & February
Books read the last month: 9 books in March
This month, I kept on reading. I don’t remember even taking a break for a day. Some days I finish only around 10 pages, some days a whole book and more.
I’ve read 9 books for March, the most so far this year:
- Love and Misadventure by Lang Leav
- Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne (Audiobook as narrated by Jim Dale)
- #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
- Gilded Ashes by Rosamund Hodge
- Pivot Point by Kasie West
- Split Second by Kasie West
I’m 38% done with my goal for the month, and I plan to slow down this April. I was reading a lot in March that I wasn’t able to update the blog as much! I plan to review some of the books I have read and post updates this April.
It was another great month of reading for me. How was yours? What books did you read the past month? What’s on your TBR for this month?
Til the next roundup,