Since I disappeared (quite a bit) during the month of April, I am now writing my goals for this exciting (I’m claiming it!) month of May. This is to help me keep myself in check, hopefully.. So, here are the goals: In BOOKS:
- Read at least four books. I have 30 books remaining to achieve my 50 books this year, and 8 months to do that. Thus, around 4 books a month.
- Review at least two books. Whenever I try to review a book, I always give myself a hard time. Is this enough? Is this even considered a book review? Etc etc. I have to accept that I am not really a book reviewer and the point of the “book review” posts is to simply share what I thought personally about the book. No literary critic here. Just gotta get into the groove.
- Joie Learns How to Swim. YUP! That’s right. I am an almost 25-year-old who loves going to the beach and “swimming” in the waters and still does not know how to swim! I mean, there are life jackets anyway… But I figured, this has to stop! I want to be able to enjoy my adventures and vacations to the maximum! Thus, I enrolled into a swim school and it starts on May 27. It ends in June but I want to give a “How My First day at Swim School Was” kind of post before this month ends. Eeeek! So excited!
- Mom’s 45th Birthday. My mom is celebrating her 45th birthday this 14th and I am pretty sure we’ll celebrate it in some way (no plans finalized yet!!!) so there’s that in the Celebration side of things.
- My 25th Birthday. And lastly, of course, my birthday! I love MAY! I tend to celebrate the whole month since it is my birth month and I am one of those people who love birthdays way too much. 😛 I am celebrating (of course) but I’m not sure what dates and what will be happening. I can assure you though, it will be more than just 1 celebration. Hahaha! Can’t wait!
Hope I’ll get all of these done this month!