GOAL: 50 Books for this year.
Books Read in June: 4
Books Read in TOTAL (2015): 26 Books
The stats above simply means I have 24 more books to read in the 6 months remaining this year – averaging at 4 books a month which is pretty doable. I hope I don’t slow down!
Anyway, here are the 4 books that I’ve read this month:
- The Heir by Keira Cass
- This book, together with the other books in The Selection series is such a guilty pleasure of mine. It has a The Bachelor/The Bachelorette type of main plot mixed with political subplots. Such a feel-good and easy read!
- Something Like Thunder by Jay Bell
- Just like the other books in the series (there were 4 books before this), I enjoyed this book. Proves to a reader like me that ROMANCE can happen to all sorts of couples – regardless the gender.
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- I was truly amazed by the movie and was so excited to read the book after seeing it. And now, I’m happy I decided to read the book!! I must say, the movie was a really good and faithful interpretation of the book so double thumbs up! Gillian Flynn has a very unsettling style in her writing and I can’t wait to discover more of her works!
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- Okay, I didn’t like LIKE the first book (To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before). But this one is way better. I felt more mature and the plot felt more meaningful, if that makes sense. However, that is not to take away how cute and adorable both books were!
So, there you are. I included small descriptions of the books because I haven’t been blogging for so long. Hopefully I’ll get better at this eventually.
Will update again soon!